Everyone has the occasional bad job interview. You show up late, you wear the wrong thing and you can’t seem to put a sentence together. But, the worst thing is that sometimes people blurt out weird responses or when given an opportunity to ask questions, they ask craziest questions to the interviewers.
Here are some of the responses shared by interviewers, which will amuse you:
- Tell us about a problem you had with a co-worker and how you resolved it
“I used to have a fight with a co-worker. We both were asked to leave.”
- Why should we hire you?
“I don’t know.”
“This job sounds interesting.”
- Do you have any questions?
“Would it be a problem if I’m angry most of the time?”
“Will the company pay to relocate my horse?”
“Why do you want references?”
“What does your company do?”
- Why are you looking for a job?
“I didn’t get along with my previous co-workers, so I left that job.”
“My last boss was awful, so I quit.”
“I am getting bored with my current job.”
- Why do you want to work for us?
“I heard benefits are great here.”
“I saw the job posting and thought why not to give a try?”
- What are your assets?
“I do own a house.”
- What are your weaknesses?
“Sometimes I feel like smashing things.”
“I feel uneasy indoors.”
- Is there anything else I should know about you?
“My hobby is wrestling.”
- When can you start?
“I need to ask my mom.”
- Do you want to say or mention anything else?
“You have beautiful eyes.”
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
“I won’t be doing the job. I want to start my own business.”
“Not sure….may be at the same position where you are.”